Name: Anne Millward-Brown
Position at Ārepa: Customer Experience
What do you enjoy doing when you’re not working?
Golf, Pickleball (aka padder tennis),cooking/cuisine, gardening, exercise, waterskiing – picnics, reading
Who is your Brain Hero and why?
My Mum: She was smart, well read and a problem solver. Uncomplicated and competitive, a great golfer who played on single figures for over 40 years. She had old school skills and perspectives; a seamstress, gardener and produced tasty innovative cuisine, the biscuits tins were always full as was the cupboard with preserves and the fridge and the freezer – her days were full and active. Kind and caring, as was my father, they instilled in me how to be a good person and mother
What do you enjoy most about your job?
- I believe in Ārepa – the product and what is stands for.
- Sharing the Ārepa ‘love’
- Helping customers and my competitive edge being challenged. Winning in the courier/delivery vs customer arm wrestles
- I love the Ārepa staff- they are an extremely talented group of individuals who are driven by a common goal. There is such good energy in the office. They also keep me on my toes!
- Solving other people’s problems
- Establishing meaningful and productive relationships with customers and the sponsored individuals and groups.
What was your dream job growing up?
National Geographic Photographer
The zombie apocalypse is coming - what three people would you want on your team?
- Neil Armstrong – for the technical/ survival stuff
- Jamie Oliver – for the food, chat and a laugh
- Parris Goebel – for the energy
What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever been given?
‘There is only one job you start at the top……...digging a hole’.
What’s your one mental well-being habit you like to do?
Long walks by water- the lake, the ocean, the rivers
What inspires you?
Seeing grit and determination in others, the hustle and the ‘never-give-up’ attitude
If you were prime minister for the day, what change would you make?
Provide direct funding for St Johns Ambulance and Plunket, and I would ban Guy
Comments will be approved before showing up.