Delivery Times New Zealand
- We do our best to get orders out within 24 hours. Generally speaking, any orders placed before 2pm on a given day will be sent out that day resulting in next day delivery.
- Orders placed on a Friday (before 2pm) will be delivered Monday morning, and those placed after 2pm will be processed Monday for Tuesday delivery.
Lost or Damaged Items
- When your order ships from our fulfilment warehouse, you will receive a shipment confirmation email that includes a tracking number.
- Any questions about your order, please contact email@example.com.
Returns and Refunds
- In the unlikely event your order gets lost or arrives damaged, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll find a fitting solution for the issue.
International Shipping and Customs
- Return and refund queries should be directed to email@example.com, we will try our best to accommodate to your needs and come up with a solution.
- We offer worldwide shipping. Please make yourself aware of customs regulations in your country, if we happen to foresee customs issues in the particular territory we will endeavour to contact you.
- Delivery time to Australia is 3-5 working days. (Once item is dispatched)
- Delivery time for the rest of the world is 5-7 Working days. (Once item is dispatched)
- You may be charged import duties and taxes by your local customs authority when your parcel is received into your country. Duties rates vary depending on the value of the goods, what they are made of and where they are made. Importantly, all countries have different rules regarding this so we are unable to tell you exactly what duties you may be required to pay as this is determined on import by local customs officials.
- Estimated delivery does not include customs delays or holds. In the unlikely event that you have not received your parcel within a delivery time estimated above and you have not been contacted regarding your delivery by one of our shipping couriers, please get in touch with us and we will investigate your delivery on your behalf.