Nootropic Raw Fudge Brownie Recipe
Nootropic Raw Fudge Brownie
What you’ll need:
- 1/2 cup Cacao powder
- 1 Tbsp Ārepa Nootropic powder
- 1/2 cup 100% Maple syrup or honey
- 1 1/2 cups Almond meal
- 2 pinch Sea salt
- 1 1/2 cups Cashew nuts
How to make:
- Soak the cashews in hot water for around half an hour to soften
- Drain the water then add the cashew nuts and ½ cup of maple syrup or honey into a blender and blend until it forms a caramel cashew cream.
- In a bowl, mix together the almond meal, ½ cup cacao powder, 1 Tbsp Ārepa Nootropic powder and salt.
- Add the cashew cream and mix until well combined. The mixture will be very thick
- Line a baking tin with baking paper and scrap the brownie mix in. Press the brownie mix down with your fingers to flatten. Freeze for 20 minutes
- Remove the brownies from the freezer, leave to soften for 10 minutes, slice and enjoy.
Note: These need to be kept refrigerated
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.