Ārepa Overnight Oats
This tasty and nutritious recipe is the perfect way to start the day, especially for those who take a little longer to get going in the morning. 5 minutes preparation the night before goes a long way when you get to enjoy this vitamin-C and antioxidant-rich breakfast.
What you’ll need:
- 2 cups of rolled oats
- 2 Tbsp of honey
- 1 teaspoon of Ārepa Nootropic powder
- 2 Tbsp Chia seeds
- 1 cup of frozen berries
- 2 cups of coconut milk (or any milk of your choice)
- Ārepa freeze-dried Neuroberries to serve
How to make:
- Mix all of the ingredients together making sure the honey and Nootropic powder are mixed thoroughly
- Transfer to a sealable jar and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve the next morning with extra honey, yoghurt and Ārepa freeze-dried Neuroberries