Feed your hungry kids (or yourself) these delicious neuro-gummies.
What you’ll need:
- 1 cup Ārepa Nootropic Performance drink
- 2 tablespoons of plain gelatin (we're plant-based so we used agar)
- 2 tablespoons of mānuka honey
How to make:
- Pour Ārepa into a small saucepan.
- Sprinkle the gelatin over the top and let sit for a few minutes until it starts to become wrinkly on the surface.
- When all the gelatin is absorbed, whisk to combine.
- Place the saucepan on low heat on the stove. Let the liquid warm through. Do not boil otherwise you will get white foam on your gummies and damage the bioactives in Ārepa. The mixture should go from thick to thin and runny.
- Once the mixture is runny from heat, whisk in your honey.
- Pour into a flat tin and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove from the flat tin and cut into shapes.